Sunday, October 25, 2009

Day 3 Nanchang OLIVIA DAY!!!!

We arrived in Nanchang around 11:30 am and Olivia was in our arms by 4pm!
She is adjusting well to us and does not want us to stop holding her, We love her. But today is about her because her little world has been turned upside down. Here our some picture of when she was placed in our arms and one with Laura and Olivia watching TV. She really likes the TV haha!! I will write more later to tell all of you about the City of Nanchang and the time with our new daughter!






2 comments:

  1. Olivia looks great and you guys look so happy! I jumped out of bed last night to look at the pictures when I remembered this was the day. Mark and I are so happy for you two and we look forward to seeing Olivia when she gets home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so exciting! I can't wait till you guys get home so we can pinch those cheeks! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete