Sunday, November 8, 2009

Finally Home!!!! - Our Last Post

Back Home


Veronica and Olivia




Nonna (Laura's Mom), Olivia, and Laura

We missed our connecting flight to Fort Myers and stayed Saturday night in Chicago. The customs and immigration process took much longer than expected.

I would like to thank my sister, Dee, for keeping this blog updated and for all of you who followed us through the adoption process and trip to China. We had a blast but it is now time to get a little normalcy in our lives and show Olivia she was not adopted to a couple of gypsies. Above are a few pictures of Olivia we would like to share with all of you - the one picture has Olivia with our guide Veronica whoI do not know how we would have gotten through this process without. Hope to see all of you soon.





3 comments:

  1. Uhm, and by last post I hope you mean about the trip because the readers are expecting this to continue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you guys made it safely home! I can't believe that at this time last week, we were all in China.
    I hope the jet lag is not too bad for you all and the sweet Olivia is having a great time getting to know your family.

    Jen & Rich Santaguido

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree wtih Jen and Jay! I think this blog was great and I'd love for it to continue so that we can see how Olivia adjusts to life in the US... Hope all is well
    Michele and Bob

    ReplyDelete