Sunday, November 1, 2009

How the Locals "GO"








The only place we have been able to use American style toilets is in the hotels. Everywhere else you must use “squatting rooms” when you have to use the restroom. I attached a picture for those of you who have never seen when of these before. I took this picture in the restroom of a very nice restaurant.
Also, when we arrived back in the hotel room today there was a gift waiting for Laura and Olivia, courtesy of the hotel for all adoptive parents. It is a “Going Home Barbie” and is one of the cutest things we have ever seen considering how similar it is to mom and daughter.





















1 comment:

  1. Ed, I remember those toilets very well when I lived in Italy... they suck especially if you're a woman!! That Barbie is so cute!! I hope you are all having a great time bonding. Bob says hello as well.
    Lots of love,
    Michele and Bob

    ReplyDelete